26 November 2015

Start a project and find a project

So Monday I quit work, and have being camping out in the driveway at Mom & Dad's. While trying to make myself use full  and not spend a lot of money. So I try and find thing to do.

Yesterday I noticed the fridge was looking a little dirty. So I started with removing all if the magnets off and scrubbing it down and painting the chipped paint. Then putting a healthy coat of mold blocker. After all of that EV-250 was like clean the coils. I think EV-250 like to watch me suffer.

After popping off the vent cover and seening the herd of dust bunnies hugging the coils I knew this had to be done. Started off with a shop-vac and got some of the herd, but a lot of the old bunnies held on tight. So I ran an air hose in to the house and cranked the psi up to 120 and put the air blower. I think EV-250 is leaning sarcasm, as he said "Go for it genius." Smart ass.

Well to may a long story short I got the coils clean and eat dust bunny for lunch. But then I had to dust the rest of the kitchen and mop the floor 2 or 3 times as the dust settled.

No comments:

Post a Comment